Sunday, June 6, 2010

2 days to go!

Well, it has just become Sunday morning and I'm getting pretty anxious to get over there already. Only a couple things left to do before I head off...
1) decide what i want to take with me as far as items and clothes
2) pack all items from #1.

I notoriously leave my packing for the last minute on pretty much every trip I have ever taken, so I'm sure I'll be able to sort out everything in my last two days... if not, oh well, not much I can do about it when I'm about 11,000 miles from home. Good thing I'm not driving there - it would take me just over a week if i drove without stopping and averaging 65mph! ...Not to mention that cars and water don't mix very well.

And thank you to everyone that has shown an interest in my writing especilly those who have signed up to follow my blog, I really do appreciate it and it will definitely make writing this blog all the more exciting for me.

best wishes

1 comment:

  1. Bon voyage mon frere!
    We're totally envious, so have a GREAT time for all of us, we deserve it!
    -moeder

    ReplyDelete